• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AAAAH! too much BLUE!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
first i liked the blue leds, like when i saw like 3 cases with blue leds,

NOW EVERYONE EITHER HAS BLUE OR REGULAR ONES!!! BLUE SUX!!!(my opinion)i dont get whats so good about blue! for me im using RED!

iv changed my keyboard to red, but havnet got the time to do the rest,

DONT COPY ME! jk i dont care

tell me your opinion

not yet

not quite yet, i got a big whole in the side, with no window,and no cct and im workin on my wattercooling system

and i dont have a camera

Last edited:
but blue is more expensive so it *MUST* be cooler.:D

I like the idea of red on the keyboard, for one its different, and cheap, and i cant find small blue led's except online. but red ones are like $.15 each at the shack.

price

price doesnt make something cooler!!!

and for good red leds its not that cheap!

Re: price

maskedgeek said:
price doesnt make something cooler!!!

and for good red leds its not that cheap!

if this was true, why is the cooler, nicer looking and performing stuff...............................MORE EXPENSIVE?!?!

Cypher
:burn:

your dumb!!!

have you ever heard of the sweet best performing home made watercooling systems?

I disagree, I filled 5 5 1/2" bays with 4 rows of blue LEDs, put 100 on my side panel, and I modded my monitor to blue, my pwr, hd, kbd, cable modem, nic, floppy, cdrom, mouse, and I even replaced my eyes with blue leds! MWAHAHAHA! Kidding aside, I like my one power led, but thats the only blue one I have :D

I personally prefer White LEDs... but I'm a freek :D

I get all of my LEDs from .AllElectronics.com and they get really REALLY cheap if you order them in multiples of 10. They also have Bicolor LEDs and Flasher LEDs. 3mm or 5mm sizes available too.

I disagree, I filled 5 5 1/2" bays with 4 rows of blue LEDs, put 100 on my side panel, and I modded my monitor to blue, my pwr, hd, kbd, cable modem, nic, floppy, cdrom, mouse, and I even replaced my eyes with blue leds! MWAHAHAHA! Kidding aside, I like my one power led, but thats the only blue one I have

Hmm.....actually that would look pretty sweet....glowing ultra bright blue eye goodness! haha

Back