• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Slowly but

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

visionco

Well since my home/business got flodded on Mothers day of this year and most of my rigs plus Laptops went to the water gods :cry: plus my insurance company giving me the big :shrug::shrug: (sorry, sewer backups are not covered as flood) excuse. I lost 6 folding rigs 1 server and 3 new Dell laptops not to mention the damage to my house but hey there is a brighter side to life right? YES

Well I am back ladies and gentleman, I have been folding on a skeleton crew of a bunch of P4 systems but now it's time to bring the big guns out. I just got 2 quad systems up (folding Virtual) and for now 2 8800gt's, 4 8600gt's. In the works is another 8 8800gt's and some more p4 systems (about 40 :cool:).

So who ever passed me in the last couple of months I am coming for you.:attn:

Yeah, I noticed that ;)

I'm coming back from vacation, and in building up my PPD average, you dropped off, then suddenly came back.

Congrats on getting some heavy duty folding rigs going again! :clap:

lol

a flood is a flood is a flood flood = water where it shouldn't be.. man i would talk to some lawyers about that one!

unless the contract YOU signed said specifically... i think they are screwed.

lol

a flood is a flood is a flood flood = water where it shouldn't be.. man i would talk to some lawyers about that one!

unless the contract YOU signed said specifically... i think they are screwed.

Oh i have 2 lawyers going after the insurance company. Oh forgot to mention they dropped me a month after this happened and right after i told them I am working with lawyers.

Well, as I was about to add a new card, I was going to make some comment about staying ahead of you. But it looks like you are adding a new card every two days. I can't keep up with that :eek: !

So, you passed me last night. :beer: Congrats!

I'm going to try and catch up, if you run out of money. I'll keep adding cards as I can. But it will be a while...

Fold on dude!

INSURANCE COMPANIES....*Insert expletives here*...:argue:

Greedy %&£$%&£!!!

*Cough*. Sounds like some awesome hardware replacements at least...

Thanks for the kind word guys. Torin I am sorry for passing you a second time but hey you have come a long way so keep it up.

I do hate insurance companies with a passion. One pay an arm and a toe for coverage and then if and when something happens they make you jump through so many hoops it is ridiculous.

Now for the toys:D

I am going to be building a new rig with 4 8800GS cards and a second rig that will be showcased in my shop so hopefully I can sell these things to people. Not for folding purposes but for home systems. I will have pics up when I am finished with the builds.

Back