• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sweet!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Special7

My 7900GT KO died:cry:, good news is I have a lifetime warranty so I should have a new card by next week, I am hoping I get a 320MB 8800GTS like most people get with 7900 RMA's.:clap:

LOL i think he was doing the happy dance around a self made fire with the card in the middle of it

Yeah I am, this card has been acting up for the last year and it finally died.

Having my 6800gt burn up was the best thing that could happen to me, upgraded to an 8800gt for 250 when they first came out.

Was hard as hell to find tho, had to drive 1.5 hours to get the last one

Well tomorrow I'll be shipping it out to eVGA, I am now on my old trusty ATi Radeon 7500 64MB DDR! Haha, I think I might go for a record 3dmark2001 run. :D

Edit - So yeah I ran 2001 and got 7033, pretty crappy! And that was oc'd at 310/275 over default clocks of 290/230. This thing is bad ***:

Last edited:
Well I got my RMA card today, it is indeed a eVGA 8800GTS 320MB! :D

8800gts320mbya1.jpg

Did you pay anything extra for the upgrade? My old 7900GT KO died in my friend rig and I sent it in last week as it is still registered to me.

Nope, if you did an rma last week you'll likely get a 8800GTS 320MB you won't find out until it comes.

My 7950 GT was killed by a lightning storm and I got a replacement back last week, but they sent me another 7950 GT. You must have been very lucky.

My 7950 GT was killed by a lightning storm and I got a replacement back last week, but they sent me another 7950 GT. You must have been very lucky.

It's a hit or miss really. This card is clocking decent also, running at Superclocked speeds no problems. :D

Edit - 3Dmark06 score of 8354, not to shabby. :D

Last edited:
Back