• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easy way to transfer pics from Imageshack.us to Photobucket?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

I've been using Imageshack.us for the longest time and have always just dealt with their turtle-like speeds. Sometimes loading their site is like being on a 300 baud modem. I also have a Photobucket account that I rarely ever use.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way that I could quickly and easily transfer the 425+ images I have on imageshack.us to Photobucket. I'd appreciate any insight because I'm fed up with imageshack's speed (whether they are free to me or not it's just ridiculous, IMO) and I'd really hate to have to manually transfer all those pics.

Thanks!

I've been using Imageshack.us for the longest time and have always just dealt with their turtle-like speeds. Sometimes loading their site is like being on a 300 baud modem. I also have a Photobucket account that I rarely ever use.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way that I could quickly and easily transfer the 425+ images I have on imageshack.us to Photobucket. I'd appreciate any insight because I'm fed up with imageshack's speed (whether they are free to me or not it's just ridiculous, IMO) and I'd really hate to have to manually transfer all those pics.

Thanks!

dosent photobucket have some sort of toolbar to where you can do something like this, maybe not in massive form, but like a right click and import to your photobucket?

you could also possibly Down them all (mozilla plugin) and do it that way

Back