• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Status

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Howdy, all! How's everyone doing?!
Listen, I'm thinking of getting a Rosie event going soon, so I just wanted to give everyone a head's up.
I'll have a chat with the powers that be to see if we can get prizes lined up from some of the companies that produce the awesome products we use and abuse on a daily basis.
If that doesn't pan out, I'll see to it regardless that there's a nice prize once a week during the month that the event is on!
Stay tuned, and feel free to chime in. There's not nearly enough activity in this forum!

I'm down for a Rosetta@home event! Let me know what I can do to help, aside from crunching WUs that is. :)

This weekend I hooked my old overclocked C2Q back on rosie, and I'm tempted to put the other spare C2Q up on rosie tonight too. Admittedly they're not much these days but with the two of them in addition to my i7 it should easily put me up over 10k RAC for the first time ever.

This weekend I hooked my old overclocked C2Q back on rosie, and I'm tempted to put the other spare C2Q up on rosie tonight too. Admittedly they're not much these days but with the two of them in addition to my i7 it should easily put me up over 10k RAC for the first time ever.

:) This makes me happy :)

:) This makes me happy :)

A summer Rosie@home event would make me happy. Although Autumn might get more participation since temps are high right now. Our Rosie team needs an event to get more exposure again. :)

Yeah, I hear ya.
Work is insane and with a house sale and purchase going on right now, I just don't have the time for anything extra.
Fall is when we go. Harvest time ;)

I'll be out for a few days while we move, starting on the 10th. Should be back online on the 12th or 13th, depends on how things come together at the new place.

I'll be out for a few days while we move, starting on the 10th. Should be back online on the 12th or 13th, depends on how things come together at the new place.

Ugghhh, still haven't got the computer hooked up yet. Hope to have this done shortly.

EDIT: Back up and running! And not a moment too soon apparently: look at that pitiful RAC!!!

Last edited:
System has been down for over a week but back up now, with the chilly temps I'll be bringing one or two more up for at least a couple of months. Not too much to add but certainly proud of everyone pulling in to put this team at 3rd place in the worldwide rankings! Amazing!

System has been down for over a week but back up now, with the chilly temps I'll be bringing one or two more up for at least a couple of months. Not too much to add but certainly proud of everyone pulling in to put this team at 3rd place in the worldwide rankings! Amazing!

Heya Benny!
Yep, a pretty interesting time for the ocf rosie team right now, eh?
Nice to see you around again!

Not that it's a contest, but something about this just makes me smile :) Maybe it's the few "few against the many" thing, I dunno.
You guys are awesome!

Last edited:
Back