• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Status

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Leeroy, what's happening to Pixie??? Our RAC has dropped almost 4000 pts in the last week.

COME BAAAACK!

well i took my atom box down a while ago, not sure if i will get it back up. i need to load a ramdisk to store rosie since i have a SSD now. i might have my main box up next week or so.

Keep on Sailing!

Yes, I saw that yesterday too. I would love to help those guys out, and I probably will, since I would hope we could count on some of their production when we have a rally. I just need to hit 6000RAC first.

Alright, well despite our best efforts, we can't seem to keep our RAC climbing. Whataya say we put off this race till a better time and go give those boys a hand.

I'm gonna keep my i7 Rig here since I know it can keep at least 3000 RAC for the team, and move the 9550 over to F@H temporarily.

My internet connection is back up thus my farm is fully back up. The E6600 has gone into the HTPC, and the QX6700 that had been sitting on the shelf is now is in the 975x. The Celeron has been retired. :D

I'll be keeping my cores on rosetta, GPUs will fold.

That's great to hear Ben. Thank you.

I'm just working on trying to remember how to instal this damn SMP client and I'll be off to the races. Friggin F@H.

Alright, well despite our best efforts, we can't seem to keep our RAC climbing. Whataya say we put off this race till a better time and go give those boys a hand.

I'm gonna keep my i7 Rig here since I know it can keep at least 3000 RAC for the team, and move the 9550 over to F@H temporarily.

That's the conclusion I came to.

I just fired up the "antique" dually, I don't think it will run SMP anymore, but I can set up a pair of uniproc clients on it. (I just can't keep that damn thing "retired")

As soon as my Rosie units are done, I'm moving over 1 q6600 and 1 q9550. My other 2 quads run a little to warm (I think) for FAH.

For the rest of the Rosetta Team, the ones that don't do F@H that is, we are still going to giver hell over here too. Our team is still on the rise in a big way and I'll never quit, not while we are doing so well. I've still got the new i7 rig crunching Rosetta, and when our Rally over at F@H is done, the 9550 will be moving right back here to Rosetta.

We are all OCF, and regardless of whether it's F@H or Rosetta, it's all for the same cause. I would encourage all of you with more than one machine to divert part of your power to come help our F@H brothers.
As of now, I know of at least two that are doing it: donuts and myself.
We'll see you over there.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=595799

I have been having my gpu on my 9550 machine folding for the last couple of days. Maybe I will see about using the 9550 for crunching f@h for a little while also.

Alrighty team, time for the weekend update!
We are currently still in 46th spot, but not for long.
45 spot will be ours in a little less than 2 days when we pass Intel Corporation.

ros1kl8.png

And less than a week later, CANAL@Boinc will be kind enough to hand over 44th spot.

After that we have a bit of a passing Hiatus of just over a month, due to the fact that we will have a ~1.6M gap to bridge before we get to the next team and 43rd spot. This will be the current 42nd place team Portugal@Home

ros3ya0.png

This is where things will start to get interesting! Once we hit 43rd position, there is a cluster of closely spaced teams with relatively low RAC. That will be the home stretch to 40th place and will take a total of just over 2 weeks to complete.

Our RAC will be drooping slightly in the next few weeks as a result of helping out with the F@H Rally, but I would like to see us stay above 50,000 RAC at a minimum. If I see we are in danger of reaching that mark, I will be pulling my other rig off of F@H and putting it back on Rosetta.

Way to fold team. Keep it up!

The bWo's RAC is slowly returning from the dead, a number of units were submitted just before deadlines yesterday morning. Full power engaged since yesterday afternoon (tripped a circuit breaker heh) and 5,500 credits so far today, but inflated due to the rah server issue. I hope to get 4,000+ RAC out of them.

Well guys I honestly tried to run f@h on the cpu on my 9550 but I'm just not crazy about it. So I have the cpu back on r@h and the gpu is still folding. Which the gpu will give them 20,000 more point per week to help out.

Back