• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Status

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That extra thousand or two is what is making the difference right now, between our team being in the Top20 or not. Every little bit is counting, and I have at least another few thousand before this 4770k tops out.

broke the top 20 for our team. averaging 1099 and climbing =P

And perhaps bumped me back to the second page. I was on the first for a bit. I shut down overnight. We had a string of T-storms coming through last night and I just didn't want to leave the new rig on. And I need to stop crunching if I need to do anything on it.

But I have unleashed my secret weapon! I'm crunching on my NAS. It features an Atom D525 - that's dual core and hyperhtreaded! 143.71 RAC and still climbing! :rofl:

Found all but one of my hosts hung "downloading benchmark" this morning, apparently related to a power blip a few days ago which caused most of the rigs to reboot. Not sure why they were hung, but all resumed crunching again after aborting the benchmark and rebooting.

Found all but one of my hosts hung "downloading benchmark" this morning, apparently related to a power blip a few days ago which caused most of the rigs to reboot. Not sure why they were hung, but all resumed crunching again after aborting the benchmark and rebooting.

Gotta say, I've never had that happen before. Very glad you caught it when you did!

boopity boop.

Awesome! It's great to see new members with a 1K+ RAC right away! Really helps the team and the project as a whole! Please keep it up!

This 4770 is a good little processor for Rosie! The RAC is 5K and steadily rising, and still at stock clocks.
Anyone else got some more power to throw our way, or is the summer heat holding things back?

Well there's a sight I never thought I'd see.

Kinda sad actually :(

I was out of town traveling and I've also been running WCG lately... I'm going to push on there for a 15mm milestone. I still plan on running a cruncher or two on Rosie and I'm planning on coming back here to work towards 25mm.

I was out of town traveling and I've also been running WCG lately... I'm going to push on there for a 15mm milestone. I still plan on running a cruncher or two on Rosie and I'm planning on coming back here to work towards 25mm.

Yeah, we knew you'd be gone for a while, not a prob. Hope you had a great trip!
Any power you can lend to the team is much appreciated. :)

Well, had to look at the title of the thread.

Well, obviously, I'm back and crunching. But come on folks, gone for 5 years and only fall to 22nd? Fire up 2 antique desktops (pre I-7) and currently running 4th or 5th in points for the day (at least top 10)? Go to call out the man in front of me only to realize as my production ramps up, his goes down?
I'm building another rig shortly, most of the parts are ordered. I expect a boost in my production, but not enough to be a short term threat to many folks. (long term, maybe.;)) I did start a thread earlier, couple folks replied.

So is anything else going on? Yes, I'm attempting to fire some people up.:D Weather is starting to cool off...:cool:

Lol, glad someone is trying to do it. Good on ya.
I've just been crunching along same as always. Waiting for someone to come along and fire things up again. Maybe get a contest going.
I just don't have the time for that stuff anymore I'm afraid!

Hey Bad, no problem. You've had a big part in holding the team together this long.
Rummaging through some old parts, and look what I have. "Cheesy poof launcher".:clap:

If anybody wants to know what I'm talking about, start reading the beginning of this thread.:p

Wonder if the stinky feet fleet is still afloat?

New folks. I'm aiming high. Yes WE can do better. Seems like the team is being carried by a few...
And I was shocked (and kinda disappointed) that being gone for 5 years that I'm still in the top 25...

And Bad, for the amount of activity around here, you and I may be the only ones to read this before Christmas.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
'nother day. Multi core Opteron processor showed up. (yep, going AMD this time around).

Still waiting for Mobo, ram and psu. Plan on going caseless and Ubuntu...
MOST of my cats know caseless DC machines

Back