• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosetta Status

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So i hit 13 million today :) Currently have 6 rigs on RH 2 3930k a 980 a 920 a Q9550 and an AMD 1055T. Still have a few more in reserve, I did run a 3570K for a while seemed to do well but can't spare my other boxes atm. Well roll on 14 M.

Time to resurrect this thread.

Great! This is an excellent thread! It chronicles our response to the Pirates' initial raid of this sub-forum and the subsequent growth of what has turned into a great rosetta team.

It's working for me. This is good, as LHC@Home has run out of work. I'm back on Rosetta now. Just a 3570k, but it's better than nothing!

Great! This is an excellent thread! It chronicles our response to the Pirates' initial raid of this sub-forum and the subsequent growth of what has turned into a great rosetta team.

It's working for me. This is good, as LHC@Home has run out of work. I'm back on Rosetta now. Just a 3570k, but it's better than nothing!

I love this thread too. All the good ol' boys are back! Yeehaww!!!

Congrats on 13 Mil Solar! Wow! :attn:

Woohoo I finally broke into the top 10 on our team! Also see we are back to being ranked #4 although Canada is still right on our tail!

I recently upgraded from a 3570k to a 3770k to take advantage of Hyper-Threading and the RAC is climbing rapidly again. I'm coming for you dfonda! :D

I recently upgraded from a 3570k to a 3770k to take advantage of Hyper-Threading and the RAC is climbing rapidly again. I'm coming for you dfonda! :D

Looks like that should be a good points making machine. What kind of clocks are you running it at?

Still on stock clocks for now. Want to see where my RAC stabilizes at then I'm sure I'll push it a ways further.

I know that Ivy's run pretty hot but with that cooler you should be able to push it pretty good. Please keep us updated on all of your findings. I myself am wondering the RAC difference between those 2 chips.

YO! What's the scoop with everyone??!!
I haven't been very active on the forums lately, but my machine has been crunching Rosie 24/7 each and every day. It's even freshly overclocked to help give us a bit of a boost, but it won't be quite enough to get us over 100K.
Anyone else have some more power to add??!!

Back