• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glow in the dark clear gloss?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigRed

Caffinated Member
i had an idea the other day. when i get my new case i wanna paint a logo on the inside of the window but i want to do it in a clear gloss so you cant see it normally. so you can only view it when my blacklights in my case are on.
anyone know of a place that sells this stuff?

nailpolish

My friend once had a bottle of balck lite sensitive nail polish and you can paint it onto any service and have it glowing like crazy once the light hits it. But no black light no image

Some costume stores sell blacklight activated hairspray that is almost clear when under normal light...

Might find it almost anywhere around halloween

I know what your talking about, I bought something along what your talking about for the inside of my case. Its a spray paint that you paint on and its basiclly only noticeable with the black light on. However Im not to sure if it would still be fully clear. Im imagining it to be more cloudy than anything. Im not sure if you can find a paint thats fully clear.

Anywho, I got this at a local hobby shop. Here we have several called Hobby Lobby & Micheals. I would imagine that you have something along the same lines there. Just a basic females store that has alot of hobby type stuff.. lmao.. sorry cant think of the better word... Basiclly they would have the little doll house kits, flower arrangements, painting, etc. Most of them here are more the female attuned than anything else. But they have alot of great stuff for people that do things like we do :D.

Back