• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Selloff at Radio Shack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theELVISCERATOR

They are dumping the computer mod section and everything is going..

You will find some stuff worth buying.

I got 4 80mm Ttake fans for 3.97 buck a piece!

120 Blue Led Ttake fan 3.97 each.

Stuff like that.

Fan filters......go look...

Wonder if this includes AS5. I was shocked and happy to learn they carry the stuff and that if I ever can't find mine but already removed the HSF I could just run over and grab some..

i hope this is at all radio shacks....but at the same time, i don't.

Mainly because they sell AS5. And whenever I'm out, or i can't find my current tube, i can just take a 5 minute drive, hit radio shack, and have a new tube. But if all the stores are doing this, and if the AS5 is on sale, i'll buy like 5 tubes of the stuff. That will be enough to last me 10 years!

I'll check out my local radio shack when i wake up. That is, if i don't wake up too late....

Unfortunately AS5 is not on sale. I work at radio shack and it is still like $9. It also is not on clearance so that means it is not discontinued product. Also TT cable sleeving is on clearance for like $3 and 8 ramsinks with seikusu thermal tape are $3 as well. This has been going on for a little while now so you might be hard fetched to find whats left. And yes these sales are happening at all radio shacks but not all radio shacks sell the computer line up.

I have called every shack in Indy and none carry any of this stuff. Any idea how to find stores that carry this stuff?

Only select stores do.. it's not like best buy where they have instore pickup and you can find it out via website.

Call them with a specific Item number if they don't carry it all they have to do is hit the F5 key to bring up a list of all the other stores that carry that product in the district. Just ask if they know if any of the other radio shacks carry it!

i've noticed TT stuff more recently @ RS. i didn't know they carried them, but saw an el cheapo case w/clear side advertising TT fans and HSF.

I have called every shack in Indy and none carry any of this stuff. Any idea how to find stores that carry this stuff?

I was at the 38ths street store westside this summer....they got nothing..

RS is turning into a phone and ipod store...

remember when they were an electronic modders store?

Picked up a fan controller for $12 and 4 fans for $5. Some other stuff, nothing else worth picking up though

Yeah, I knew a guy that owned one but when they moved to cell phones and other stuff he closed it and opened an electronic shop. Unfortunately that show is closed now too.

I went to the Radioshack in my local mall, not a thing :( Will check another one tomorrow. A fan controller for $12 would be killer.

Only select stores do.. it's not like best buy where they have instore pickup and you can find it out via website.

Call them with a specific Item number if they don't carry it all they have to do is hit the F5 key to bring up a list of all the other stores that carry that product in the district. Just ask if they know if any of the other radio shacks carry it!

..... i work at radioshack too. The f5 method u mentioned brings back all those faint memories of work all over again..... kinda scary. We do get lots of laptops that are brand new, on clearance for like 499. They went on clearance before they've even been on the shelves. Like X2 and stuff. Seems like the ordering scheme on those things is flawed.

Back