• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sprayed liquid content onto my HDD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0tusprun6

Registered

Hey guys it's me el bom bom ! lol xD Well anyways, i just bought some Air Cans to blow all that lint and dust out from the inside of my computer, and I ended up tilting the Air canister sideways causing it to dispense some type of liquid into my Hard Drive. When this happened i felt like someone cut my testicles off haha xD So yeah i was hoping someone could give me some insight onto what i should do! Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated guys :D

Oh and btw the case is only cluttered because i was moving things around xD

Oh gosh thank god you answered! xD Well at this very moment i am on my lap top, because i haven't tried turning on my computer. I mean im just scared to death, so what would you suggest outhouse: should i turn on my computer, leave it off for 24 hours, or just remove the HDD incase it might cause a short circuit in my system? Any suggestions would be great i just don't want to turn my system on at this very moment without any feedback from someone that has encountered this before! Or maybe a senior member like "OUTHOUSE" xD

Okay thank you both very much "outhouse" "Satsumomo" now i feel secure and safe turning my computer back on, thanks much!

Back