• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sound Blaster X-Fi fatal1ty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Supertrucker

Way Too Jealous Member
I was at best buy this morning for the (now ended) hunt for a wii fit for my mom and i cant go there without checking the computer section. I'm fairly sure that this is a solid deal though i'm not sure how wide spread it is. I picked up a sound blaster x-fi extreme gamer fatality edition professional series with the 64 megs of x-ram on clearance for 61.99.

The best buy on sr79 in temecula had two left on the shelf after i bought mine

oh, they did? i wasnt aware of that.

The Extremes come with the Supreme FX X-Fi audio cards and mine has worked wonders with the creative drivers...actually sounds better then the older FX version on the formulas

(BTW - The sound is better in vista without installing the Creative drivers)

I picked up a sound blaster x-fi extreme gamer fatality edition professional series with the 64 megs of x-ram on clearance for 61.99.

The best buy on sr79 in temecula had two left on the shelf after i bought mine

Dang , may have to check this out as I dont live but about 10 miles from that store .

*off topic*

Glad to see another ocf member lives in the area ( Menifee , CA = me ; and my brother = Murietta ,CA ) :beer:

Back