• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prime's Farm Production....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prime81

Well as I posted my return I was hopin to hop right back into the SMP, but as I have a 4870, 4850, and 3850 I optd to run GPU2 clients.

Thus far it's pretty impressive as my production in the last 24 hours was just over 8000 PPD. This is just with GPU clients, I have not tapped my QX or the wife's Q6600 with SMP. Now that being said, I did try and loadup the "new" SMP and was disappointed to see that it was not ultilizing 100% of the CPU. Before I shut the farm down I could load SMP and it would kick it into 100% and stay there and the end results spoke for themselves.

So the question is, can I port over the old SMP client and continue with it? (I have a copy saved :D )

Did you remember to add the -smp flag in your startup shortcut? If you don't add that now, it gives you single core WUs.

Back