• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need AGP card for <$100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ALiEN2953

i have a friend that picked up and old AGP based dell and needs to get a new graphics card to play DOD:S some CS1.6 and maybe a few other games. he would perfer to save money so lets not try and go up to 100, whats the cheapest good graphics card in this price range?

right now i was looking at a 9500gt but i couldnt find one in AGP. right now the best bet i can see is a HD3650 on newegg for $67.

aight thanks in advance

Yeah looking at Newegg the 3650 looks like your best bet. It should be fine for DOD and CS and some older games, so unless hes playing UT3 or Crysis or something I would say get the 3650.

I second the 3650, it's pretty decent and he should beable to play almost anything within reason.

yeah we ended up going with the 3650 i know the 3850 would have been much faster but its around $130 and he doesnt need it at all.

he plays like an hour of games a week

Back