• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crysis 1080p benches

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DEZMOND

Hey can some of you guys with the 4k series run some crysis benches.I am interested in 1920x1080 res with no aa,high and medium settings woud be nice.I will run some on these 2900's later tonight.Runing e8400 at 4.0 and 8.8 driver.

I am running xp pro-32 bit.On a p5b dlx.No vista or 64 bit scores please.

i can do but not till tomorrow as i dont have crysis installed but my friend has it... someone may have already done it by then tho...

EDIT: ok sorry just read your "no vista" bit... sorry!! cant help...

I am running xp pro-32 bit.On a p5b dlx.No vista or 64 bit scores please.

Providing the benchmark is run with dx9 the result compared to the same test on xp should be mostly similiar. Since most recent computers are running vista you're severly limiting possible replies by excluding vista results.

Yeah, most people using a HD4800 use DX10, and have vista for that. There will only be a small difference, and no real reason not to include them.

I guess if we knew the difference vista would be ok.I was under the impression that vista was slower for real games then xp is .I could care less about installing a os just to run vantage.

Trying to determine if the 4800 series is just ati with aa and af that don't kill your frames.

It has been determined that on average with a 4.00GHz Dual core or 3.00GHz Quad core (INTEL), Crysis spits out roughly 25-29fps on the Radeon 4870 512MB and 30-31fps on the GeForce GTX 280 1GB running with all settings on max except FSAA being turned off.

This is with the 8.6 drivers I believe. The 8.8 and 8.9 may add some added fps due to further optimization of the shading units. Running Crysis at 1920x1200 on high (32-bit) should score you around 45-50fps on the 4870 GPUs.

OC-Master

Back