• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Ultimate TRUE revision coming Soon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
earlier pic of it ^_^
img0475on0.jpg

Looks awesome.:cool:
But would have to perform phenomenally well for me to even think about that.
Would cost ? in Aus. $150+ at a guess.:shrug:
That is if we even got any here.

ZOMG! I can't wait to read a review comparing temp drops over the 'old' one. And 'limited quantity'? C'mon, if they sell out at that price they'll make more.

Looks good, but isn't the origional copper with a zinc coating, can anyone tell any difference? For that price you almost could pick up a water cooler

Beautiful, but I'd have to see some cooling results before I considered paying that kind of money. $40 extra is just too much for looks ...or maybe not.

earlier pic of it ^_^
img0475on0.jpg

There we go, thats the 120 version we all seen at computex, i sent an email to hank over at TR to find out if there was any official release about it yet, the guy who made the post on XS has no sources as to where he got the information from so i figured id get somthing a little more concrete.

Hmm, the black version is starting to look like a bargain now. Bet this one doesn't perform much better than normal, if any at all..

Hi Rob,

All of that is just speculation right now under planning.
No definite date has been released yet as it is still in pre-production
stage.

Best Regards,
Hank Peng
Customer Relations/ Product Marketing/ Public Relations
: www.thermalright.com

Back