• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Ultimate TRUE revision coming Soon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I asked John @ Jab-tech about these yesterday and he has heard nothing about them yet. And he emailed his TR distributor too and they haven't heard anything yet either. So I guess we won't know for sure until later on. John did say he will let me know whenever he hears anything.

Oh wow, I think I need to change my underwear :eek:

I just installed the alu version and it seems heavy enough, but 3kg?! I'm interested to see how that works out.

they got a sample =[

view.php

http://forums.hexus.net/scan-care-hexus/149968-he-aint-heavy-hes-my-cooler.html

i dont thick i could justify hanging 3kg off my mobo no matter how good it is

Same here. And to think, I thought my Zaleman was heavy, lol. Too bad I'm planning to start going to lans more, computer plus bumps of moving and traveling with a pc is asknig for trouble with that heatsink after time.:(

.......... It's coming!!!!!!...............

Weight - 1.9 kilograms :eek:

cost - It will kill a Franklin. :drool:

And I'm down for one! :D

EDIT: BTW, I also know that there is an LGA1366 bolt through kit coming too, for you I7 early adopters.

I'm not positive exactly when they are coming, but they are definitely coming. I have told my source to let me know when he requires the preorder payment.

Look for them maybe some time next week. As for who to buy them from, I would think you could look at the usual suspects such as Jab-tech, Sidewinder Computers and other good companies that specialize in cooling goodies.

The bad thing is I will probably recieve mine after I go back offshore to work for 2 weeks.:cry::bang head

Back