• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Ultimate TRUE revision coming Soon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
...oh wow, that is sexy.

I wouldn't drop 100 on it, but...wow.

3KG....:eek:

that's heavy....literally

looks very nice though and wouldn't be a problem in my circumstances (bench station) but others may be bending their boards a bit??? :shrug:

man at least revise it somewhat if your going to go all out like that. It better come with a good base at the very least for a bill

HATH GOD SPOKEN! that thing looks EPIC.... although we have yet to see results id be willing to be its only 2-4*C better then the TRUE.

haha I wonder how long it would take to fully oxidize while inside of a computer. Unless they put some anti oxidizing coating layer.

i will buy it so it can just sit in the box and look purty! put it right next to my atom collection.

i think it only took T 30secs, well cause he made a mess in the other 30secs. :p

i will buy it so it can just sit in the box and look purty! put it right next to my atom collection.

i think it only took T one min, well cause he made a mess. :p

I rather put it in a air tight box and use it as a decor for my desk lol

I think the TRUE had a big price tag as it is. I'd pay $60 for this copper beast though, not sure about $100.

relax people, theres no source and no official press release from TR on this, secondly, it doesnt even look like a TRUE in the picture, its too small width wise, looks more like an Ultima 90 copper version.

that looks pimp but iuno if i would use it verticly. benching station would eat it up tho

i dont think the ultima 90 has the bent fins that the TRUE has and imo it looks the same width its just the angle of the pic

relax people, theres no source and no official press release from TR on this, secondly, it doesnt even look like a TRUE in the picture, its too small width wise, looks more like an Ultima 90 copper version.

naw. its a 120 version... the base is the same design and as the person above stated the bent and curved fins are of the 120. ALSO the heatpipe arangement is not the 2x3 config of the ultima 90 but it is the exact same hexagonal shape as the ultra 120.

Back