• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modifying Airsoftguns!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

!!tio!!

Umm.... The title says Alternative Modding (This 2 words have nothing to do with PCs)

So I try to post a question...

I want to modify my Marui Glock 26 Gas Blow Back Handgun to increase its power but I can't find anything to modd...

Does Metal Part increase its power? (barrel + The thing on the top that u pull)

Also, can you find a spring for This gun please (a very good one)

I'm a big fan of airsoft's....

sadly they were outta my price range 200 US+!!
and who knows what customs would do when they see a glock in a box :p

but I've heard of upgrade kits for them...
on ebay when I see them for sale, many are sold as "upgraded" or something...

Hey, Edmund!
Why don't you ask me?
I am into airsoft like...a year before you did.
btw, love that shaking movment and the weight!

anyways, Systema makes good mod parts.
btw, metal parts are stronger so it makes the gun more durable.
also your gun is already *all* made from metal (if i am not wrong)

advice from me: upgrade the gear bearings to ball bearing type. (i think your gun is not ball bearinged)
then upgrade the spring. more info in the site:

www.airsoftzone.com

There's a forum there. There is also a newbie guide.

Hope this helps.

If you got more questions, you can ask me in school!:D

I'd be glad to help!

Luie

luie said:
Hey, Edmund!
Why don't you ask me?
I am into airsoft like...a year before you did.
btw, love that shaking movment and the weight!

anyways, Systema makes good mod parts.
btw, metal parts are stronger so it makes the gun more durable.
also your gun is already *all* made from metal (if i am not wrong)

advice from me: upgrade the gear bearings to ball bearing type. (i think your gun is not ball bearinged)
then upgrade the spring. more info in the site:

www.airsoftzone.com

There's a forum there. There is also a newbie guide.

Hope this helps.

If you got more questions, you can ask me in school!:D

I'd be glad to help!

Luie

You mean you start playing BB gun when u r Primary 3??

Systema make long arms spring and other companies too.

And most part are designed for KWC(Taiwan)'s glock 36 since they looks and performs better (and cheaper)

Newbie guide to what? SHooting, Modifying, Tactics or Acting like CS dummies?

And Gears?Umm.. don't u know theres gear in electric guns only?? (I just open it... and imodd a bit)

Also, Which is the heaviest bullet (how many grams)

By the way, If you are interested in getting a blow back gun, Mr. Leung, get a M92F Beretta and then a Rifle/SMG then I will get one too... so maybe we can play wargaming.. Try typing BB in yahoo.com.hk and you can find the first option is BB gun'ing' then you can see something

Also, Lucky's gun is cheaper..no doubt

Last edited:
I've been contemplating getting one..

I want a glock or berretta, since the SMG's are soo expensive...

do u reccomend blowback?

electric, gas, manual?

ideas?

and is there any trouble mailing it over the border?
would customs flip if they saw a 'gun' being mailed?

Dear Mr. Chan,

Belief it or not, yes, I've been playing with BB guns before Primary 3. Primary 1 to be exacted. I got a spinger back then.

Shops in Mong Kok have Systema mods for you Glock 26 (gas too).

Sorry, about the gears nonsence... but of course there is still pivot points that are not ball bearinged. (not gears, the moving parts) [what i meant before were the moving parts that triggers the gun]

In the site, the noob guide on guns, there are gas gun info too. Damn I wasn't being "chin" when I said that :mad: . Please don't get all mad at me. If you look in the links to guides, there is not stuff like "Acting like CS dummies":mad:
btw, CS is a good game. Why don't you like it since you are the best in DE_AZTEC in the cyber war game that we've played (on friday with the other 5 sc students)

Grams for the bbs? the heaviest in mong kok is 0.3 excel BB. There might be some heavier ones in some other places. (havn't looked into metal BBs. They might be heavier)

Lucky is cheaper? Ok, Thanks for the info.

Re: Re: Modifying Airsoftguns!

Kingslayer said:

If this is how you refer to the "slide", you have no business modifying a handgun.

No offense...

LOL king I'm with u on that one bud....

spoken like a true firearm fan...

but I'm sure it just slipped his mind ;)

I just have one question:

Do these things shoot soft BB's or something? Cuz that's what it looks like to me, after checking out those sites...

Ack, i'm confused about the whole thing... Are these airsofts ur talking about toys or real, lol!:eek: :p

they're exact replica's of the real handguns...

some are plastic some are metal..

some are replicated to the T.. inlucding weight

only difference is regulations require a bright orange tip on the barrel.. which is easy to conceal..

and instead of 9mm bullets, they fire 6mm bb's u can can different types, metal plastic or paintballs...

I want one...a glock not the small glock but the 17 i think. I dont want to spend a fortune or id just buy a real one...anyone know of a good site to buy them from, i live in ky...so no overseas stuff.....I would really like a spring powered one, but gas is cool too...just so damned much $$$$$

Back