• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop on craigslist lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This computer has a brand new 17" HD monitor. A brand new keyboard. A brand new harddrive. Brand new fans. Brand new everything except for the casing, which is perfect condition!

Right . . .

I like how he said he bought it brand new a year ago for $1900. I got my laptop a year ago and it was a lot cheaper then $1900, and it had a c2d not a p4m.

1024mb of ram. 1028 memory

I LOLed when I read this.

I LOLed when I read this.

LOL good it wasn't just me. On a side note I got in a really good argument with a guy last week claiming that, because a Q6600 has four cores, it's operational rating is the equivalent of 9.6Ghz..........Might even be the same guy by the sounds of it :rolleyes:

Too much Captain Planet imo......"By your powers combined,......"

"Put your hands up 4 Detroit; our lovely city"

I can say that because I'm from Michigan, and I've had my fair share of crap related to Detroit starting with the Lions.

I really hope he did buy that new for $1900 11 months ago. Ignorance is not an excuse.

I have this exact model. My neighbour bought 2 of them about 5 years ago new. Their fans started dieing after 2 years, and whats worse is this really isn't a laptop, its a desktop replacement. They're like 17 pounds!

Back