• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX260 216 SC for $120

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ordered one. Couldn't pass it up. If it ships, it ships. If not oh well. Just got it to resell, I just got a GX2 for more than twice as much :(

Now back to $119, saying 2 in stock. More than positive this order isn't going to go through.

something is messed up in there system

I hope the orders go through for those that got them, but chances are they will not.

Well if anyone does get their order filled, I'd love to get one of these cards off you at a reasonable price :D

325.xx again :/

i might sell 1 of them one the classifieds or on ebay. but my old 4850 is definantly going in the classifieds! :D its funny i thought my 4850 was gonna last atleast 1-2 years lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $335.99
Price: $325.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $10.00 (3%)

WTF?
I better not be charged for that..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $335.99
Price: $325.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $10.00 (3%)

WTF?
I better not be charged for that..
i dont think they would, that would be illegal wouldnt it? you already payed for it right?
i would imagine the person who listed these as 120... possibly fired:eek:

naw, they would prolly say something like internal server pricing error and just cancel the order... I've see it happen elsewhere.

well they just charged one of them for me 10 minutes ago. i ordered my second one about 5-10 minutes later but so far they only charged one, i hope they charge both lol.

Back