• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!! Cant get P5E Deluxe to flash to Rampage Formula

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Swampfire

Hello All,
I recently installed a brand new ASUS P5E Deluxe MOBO in my computer with Intel Core2 Duo processor. The reason I bought this peticular model MOBO was to save a few bucks and flash the Rampage Formula bios into it.
I have spent the last 3 hours trying everything to make it work but to no avail. I`ve had no trouble upgrading the P5E bios to v0205, but when I try to flash the Rampage bios I keep getting a message that says the bios isnt compataible with the current one.
Any advice getting this problem resolved would be appreciated!
Thanks

Simply sounds to me like ASUS figured this little cheat out and did something about it

Tried Everything

Yeah Nebulous, I`ve been there and did it step by step exactly as they have done on the thread. Nothing is working out for me...Im at a loss. My next step would maybe take this MOBO out and send it back and get something else or just keep it and take it for what it is. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Back