• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to make it look pretty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mike K

I just finished some minor modding and now am going to put in a window on the side panel. I want to know how to clean up the insides. I already did a little bit but want more.
Here are some pics sorry about the quality, its a $40 digicam

total mods so far:
hs on southbridge
80mm intake on side panel
blue leds for power and hdd

what I really want to do now is move that bundle of wires by the right of the ps out of the way so I can put an exhaust on the top of the case and clean the wires up more so the window is worth it

hardware:
Shuttle AK11
900 Duron
Volcano 6cu
Sony 8/4/32
redbadge Pioneer 16x slotload
Maxtor 15gb 5400
1x 256 PC133
GeForce 2 MX 64MB
Happauge! WinTV FM
SB sound card(onboard crapped out)
ESS 56K modem
1 92mm intake Sunon
1 80mm exhaust Enermax
1 80mm generic side intake
350W Antec w/ Smart Fan
Nec MultiSync FE700+
Labtec Pulse 2.1
Logitech optical scroll

ANY IDEAS?

Last edited:
front there are 2 front usb ports under the bottom 3.5 bay behind a slide cover but is hard to see because of the cam

Last edited:
I suggest u move your pci cards down, and give your vid card more room to breath, that way u can OC it more :D :D

and with the cables, just try tucking away, like between drives in the bays and stuff..

maybe clear rounded cables. just get clear tubing at Home Depot and use that instead of the black stuff.

How much room do you have between the PSU and your other panel (the one on the other side of the case)? Sometimes there's enough room that you can tie and stuff the extra PSU wires in there. Cable tying for me, has become almost and artform. Hey, when you're building 10 - 15 systems a day, you have to keep yourself amused somehow...

CrystalMethod said:
How much room do you have between the PSU and your other panel (the one on the other side of the case)? Sometimes there's enough room that you can tie and stuff the extra PSU wires in there. Cable tying for me, has become almost and artform. Hey, when you're building 10 - 15 systems a day, you have to keep yourself amused somehow...

Thats a good idea. I will check later.

el said:
maybe clear rounded cables. just get clear tubing at Home Depot and use that instead of the black stuff.

My rounded cables are gray and that works for me. The clear would just show all the skinny ATA wires and I dont care for that.

Back