• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good for modding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cypher720

hi peoples!

I'm looking into a new case. ive come across many, but this is a great looking and priced aluminum case. its made by Directron. anyone have their cases? let me know what you think. well, anyways, do you guys think i could do some modding on this? it would be my first mod ever. let me know!

Peace,
Cypher:burn:

Jeniva said:
it looks pretty good...But I still like the antec 1040B...Im Biased though :D

yea, those seem to be the gods of all cases.. im just glad i got mine be4 i knew anything about modding so i cant say i copyed anyone else ;)

Dissolved said:
yea, those seem to be the gods of all cases.. im just glad i got mine be4 i knew anything about modding so i cant say i copyed anyone else ;)

The only problem with Antec cases, is the side walls have to slide ALL THE WAY OFF. I have the KS-188, and checked out the 1035B at CompUSA the other day, just to see that specifically. So you'd have to mod the rails that the case walls slide on, if you want to put a case fan on the case wall. Unless there some other way to put it on there when you have to slide the panel all the way off.

Generic cheap-o case for life :D :cool: :eek:

Actually not, thats just what Im using, a 30 dollar case from eBay. Works though.

Back