• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BEST registry fixer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HDCHOPPER

ok finally desided to buy a registry fixer so which is the best one ?
dont want to buy 3 to find the best 1 need it to find and fix a registry automaticly if possibly

so hit me :)

Best registry cleaner is always a clean install, in my experience.

If you're dead set on prolonging the inevitable reinstall, I've had some remedial success with the free ccleaner as well.

have crapcleaner also and a few other free ones .. but isnt thier a registery program that finds what is wrong and or missing and actullay fixes or repair the registry with the missing registry item??

very small shop here and thiers too many types of mobo's and nb chipsets that wont let you do a repair and the customers want to keep thier programs and of course thay dont have thier disc's for them

40% of the time it all right and a repair works but a real registery fixer not cleaner would help loads

thank you all for your replys for shure !
maybe eyem looking for magic as eye normally do ;) thiers so many on line to buy was just hopeing 1 of them really worked

All the registry cleaners I've ever used have done more harm than good. Honestly, unless you have a problem, leave the registry alone.

And really, if you have a problem with the registry that is serious enough to warrant needing to repair it, you may as well just format anyway. Why put a band-aid on a bullet wound when you can properly remove the bullet and suture the wound?

All the registry cleaners I've ever used have done more harm than good. Honestly, unless you have a problem, leave the registry alone.

And really, if you have a problem with the registry that is serious enough to warrant needing to repair it, you may as well just format anyway. Why put a band-aid on a bullet wound when you can properly remove the bullet and suture the wound?

100% agreed

Back