• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a gaming keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burninate35

Is there such thing as an illuminated scissor switch gaming keyboard that is good?

I have been using my laptop for gaming for a long time and have grown accustomed to the quick response of the scissor switch keys. anything else seems slow and hard to type on. If it helps I have a dell e1505 (now you know why I built a gaming pc... my x1400 cant play anything after hl2 ep1 on max settings)

So, can u guys help me out?

Thanks

i dont know about the scissor switch, is that the mechanism that is used under the keys? if so i think the apple keyboards use that. if not the Logitech G15 V2 is the best keyboard i have ever used. check it out

yes scissor switch is the mechanism under the keys. it is the same as is used on laptops.

Sadly, apart from me refusing to support apple ;), I do not like their keyboards, mainly because they have keys that I cannot use (mac specific).

Back