• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ripped dvd's crash on mounting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgreenjeans

I use dvd dycrypter and daemon tools to mount the ripped files and all played on my previous install. now however, some of the images crash when i try to play them. These are mainlly DVD-audio discs with 5.1 sound but a couple are just music vids. any idea why they are crashing. I've installed zoom player and ffd show which cover all codecs. any ideas?

as I reiterate, they all played on my previous installation and now it appears to be random, alhtough I've checked and the same type disc form the same manufacturer will play for one and crash and the other.

need help.:bang head

PS. I own all the discs I'm working with. the ripping is for convenience so i don't have to go rummaging for discs just to hear my music.

ultraiso didn't fix the problem. Its not the player or the mounting tool, its something in the renderer. Its gotta be a missing codec. Why do some play marvelously why others BSOD? I did install nVidia's Pure Video set of codecs and that didn't help either.

Back