• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone still playing Race 07 / GRID ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jayfella

Hey all,

I bought this game like 6 months ago or something like that - and i havent really got into it - But i have been playing it more and more lately. I got into GRID a lot - but not the online play.

Does anyone on here play it?

If loads of people have/play this game - we could all do a Team OCF championship or something. Would be better because people keep crashing into you on purpose and being idiots. I have GRID also if people prefer that.

So, anyone still playing? Up for a tourney of some kind?

UPDATED:

Code:
TEAM OCF TOURNAMENT
================

1) jayfella
2) OldSkool
3) ou_phidelt
4) Kai_Force
5) nightelf
6) rallyfan1986
I reckon DRIFT is an easy one to add. everyone loves drift. I like muscle cars and touring cars. I cant stand prototype/GT2/GT1 - i suck badly at those - but if enough people like it then they shall be added.

Last edited:
Used to play it quite a bit. Online gaming is blocked here at uni which kinda sucks :( Would totally be up for it if I could get this proxy working

Grid iz the Effin bomb.....I used to play it all the time online lol

I prolly suck now lol

I'm up for it. I need to get back into, I haven't played it in months. Once I beat it I kinda got out of it. There were just to many idiots online to make it enjoyable, but that is one of the side effects of letting pirated games online.

I've played about half of it, absolutely love it. But theres been a lot to occupy my attention.

Sounds like I should be looking for the full version of GRID. The demo was fun but rfactor & GTR2 have been occupying a good bit of my time.

Then may the trash talk commence! You goin doooown people!

i'll start looking at setting it all up properly today so i know what im doing when we are ready. Do you all use steering wheels or regular keys?

GTR2 was a little bit too realistic for me - GRID is just right IMO.

Is there anything i can do on my side to help you, bobthemoo?

Last edited:
I havent played GRID in a while, too many idiots online.

I think its one of those games that I'll keep coming back to

^^^ - Thats why i suggested an OCF only tournament - password protected to only us lot can play - rather than a fool going round in circles crashing into all of us.

Main list being updated on post #1

I have had Evo - Race07 - STCC all off of Steam for a few weeks now. I even have a G25 in the closet that hasn't been out since last year. I may have to dig it out and join you guys sometime :beer:

We need to set a time and date when everyone is happy to join in. Any ideas? 2 weeks from today maybe? so people get enough time to do what they got to do, install, practice, etc..

I dont mind setting up a RACE-07 as well if people are interested?

I play GriD on and off, as time permits. It's a fun game, and a nice way to relieve stress..lol. Initially I had a really tough time controlling the car with the keyboard, but now that I have the Logitech Momo FF wheel, things are much better :D

Back