• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

woot off!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
first to post. ever go to the Discuss this product page and you get about 5 people that say first.

HI :welcome:to the internet, you must be new here...

Posting first is all over the internet (you seriously don't need to look very hard) and is definitely not specific to Woot.

There's a good youtube video about a guy who has dedicated his life to posting first, pretty hilarious.
not going to link the video due to strong language.

*AHEM, Anyways there is already a sticky about Woot.com and Newegg deals.

*waits for mod to come in and post "LAST!"

Last edited:
I love days like this
a223c6b3710f85df22e9377d6c4f7553.jpg
6c1da886822c67822bcf3679d04369fa.jpg
0e3a37aa85a14e359df74fa77eded3f6.jpg

not me!

seems like whenever there is a woot off i'm slammed at work, preventing me from trying to get that bag of crap!

na i dont think "this" is good. But then again I have no idea what "this" is so i could be full of it.

Sorry, i didn't know that woot updates product min by min. i was asking about a pair of speaker for $75 shipped this morning but i missed the deal

I have over 50 woots but every since Missouri started getting charged sales tax, I been not so button pushing friendly. Oh yeah, blamecanada is code for $5 over $50 I think for Missouri and taxsucks is the code for Texas

Back