• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Street Fighter II HD Remix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
I was a huge SFII fan back in the day so when I heard this was coming out I was thrilled. It's essentally Super SF II with new graphics in HD resolution. I downloaded it today from XBox Live. The graphics are really nice and the gameplay is pretty true to the orignial. Guile's voice is no longer super high pitched. Thank you! I was a bit surprized to see how well the controller works. It was 1200 live points which is arround $15. If you want a fun game for under $60 then check it out. It's a lot of fun and a good break from norm.

This game has been delayed here in the UK it'll probably be out next week Guile's voice has changed so much in my PSone disc copy of Street Fighter Alpha 3 his voice is Austrialian lol hearing SONIC BOOM in that accent makes me laugh it's great.

Back