• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking an E2200 on an ECS GF7100PVT-M3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys,

First time posting here and I'm not trying to hijack the thread or dig it up but its the closest I can find to what I'm looking for.

Currently I have a Dell Vostro 200. I swapped in a 6300 Conroe and performed the following mod:

It's currently showing the following:

Now I'm curious if I did the following:

If it would push it up to 3Ghz. I've read elsewhere with other CPU's (mainly the original e2160) that doing so would push it up to 3Ghz stable in windows.

I'm a bit of a noob here but any help would be much appreciated.

Doing voltage pinmod ONLY if you find it unstable after making BSEL jump from 1066 to 1333 fsb.

You won't be able to push it any further unless you are able to change fsb settings in the bios. I would doubt if that feature available for OEM mobo.
So, 2.32GHz would be max for that board.

Hi, I'm new to this topic. And i have red all your post and it started me to think that can i also pin mod my e2200. but my mobo is a MSI-MS7525 an OEM board from HP. can I pin mod my e2200 wiht this board? thanks I'll post later my core temps and CPU-z. thank you very much!!

Back