• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gears of War 2 for PS3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You must own an Xbox 360!
Ill admit I saw that coming but it was fun for me...even for a moment.

Yes I do, but I also own a PS3, a Wii, a DS, a PSP, a Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy color, a Playstation, an Xbox, a Gamecube, A Genesis with CD and 32X, a Dreamcast, a Nomad, a 3D Master System, an N64, a SNES, an NES, a TurboGrafx-16, An Atari Jaguar and a ColecoVision so your point was what?

oh mine was.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok so we all agree that GOW2 is never coming to the PS3, and can continue the MGS4 on 360 conversation in an appropriate topic.
Cool, petty arguement over.

When MGS4 was in full hype mode the rumors were rampant about it coming to the 360. Sony claimed it wasn't possible due to the 360 using DVD9 but now that we know the game was 75% cutscenes it seems completely feasible for it to fit onto a DVD9 using video and audio compression. Add to that, that the 360 now has FULL game installs and it seems even more plausible. However, that being said.....would they really wait this long to bring out a port? NO! I'm thinking that a new Metal Gear game is coming to the 360. It may even be, dare we say...........exclusive.

What happened to people's sense of humor?

When MGS4 was in full hype mode the rumors were rampant about it coming to the 360. Sony claimed it wasn't possible due to the 360 using DVD9 but now that we know the game was 75% cutscenes it seems completely feasible for it to fit onto a DVD9 using video and audio compression. Add to that, that the 360 now has FULL game installs and it seems even more plausible. However, that being said.....would they really wait this long to bring out a port? NO! I'm thinking that a new Metal Gear game is coming to the 360. It may even be, dare we say...........exclusive.

What happened to people's sense of humor?

True true, but it took a while before they moved MGS2 to Xbox. They did include extra stuff though so I'm thinking more that way before a new game per say.

Konami did express interest to release MGS4 in Xbox360. Either reduce the quality of the cut scene, or use multi dvds.

GOW is made by epic, but the right's to the game are owned by microsoft. so basically unless the xbox in total goes under (unlikely to happen) than you will never see it on the PS3

Hey guys, when is the next Super Mario game coming to the 360?

Two weeks after Halo trilogy debuts on the PS3.

Which is two weeks after Duke Nukem: Forever debuts on the PlayStation X, right?

you guys may joke but i bet you'd never though youd see sonic the hedgehog on any thing other than a sega system, even after sega went all devloper on us.

i didnt make that a question because you know its true.

you guys may joke but i bet you'd never though youd see sonic the hedgehog on any thing other than a sega system, even after sega went all devloper on us.

i didnt make that a question because you know its true.

well if Nintendo ever stops making consoles then it would be relatively safe to say we'd probably see Mario on a Sony or Microsoft system. Then again Donald Rumsfeld could really turn out to be Saint Peter who was just testing all of mankind.

if nintendo stops making consoles its pretty safe to say it'll be a total meltdown of the company.

Back