• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Locked Multiplier on ECS 8200a?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Most budget boards (AND ECS usually falls into that category) offer minimal OC options at best, and sometimes none at all.

ECS / EliteGroup (parent company of of these boards) / PCChips are all the same company pretty much. They are the bottom of the bottom for computer parts. Which in turn, you get minimal features in BIOS and on the board itself.

Last edited:
My bios must suck becuse i can't do anything with it... I looked and doesn't seem like much option to do anything worth while

yes it unlock

[img=http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/916/mysystem2.th.jpg]

yea it unlockable CPU multiplier on the bios what cool about AMD BE is that your memory speed doesn't go up to down on moveing your CPU multiplier.
u can trun down your 1066 memory into 800 memory and bump your 200 MHZ bus to 215 MHZ and have your memory move up to 1066. or either way around CPU multiplier up and ram stay at speed. or you can get 1200 DDR2 memory and put your CPU multiplier to 10X and put your 220 MHZ CPU to get your 1200 DDR2 at it speed and your CPU is overclock or back to stock speed.

get anew CPU dude it better trust me and get power supplies 750 or 850watts

Back