• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stay Away From Performance-PCs.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll be the devil's advocate: Why did you wait that long to open it? I don't really see a reason why you would wait. I immediately make sure that everything was shipped correctly and fully when I receive the package.

That's an easy one-- life got in the way. Could have just as easily been a business trip. Doesn't matter.

They asked for a photo of the box already, so we'll see.

drshivas, I hope everything works out ok on this for you. I ordered and received the EK Supreme Gold waterblock I ordered with my gift cert from the contest. Had to use some extra funds to finish paying it from my Paypal account and their order system kind of choked and did funny things after paying the balance with Paypal. I emailed them right away and made sure they only tried billing me once for it and they responded promptly about it and assured me the order went through fine. They shipped the waterblock out within 2 hours of placing the order and I received it in a couple of days while I was on the rig. I did make sure that my daughter opened the box and inspected it though when it came in. I received it in fine condition.

well if its packed and verified someone is totally dropping the ball here. I work in the RMA area and if i send the wrong unit out. Boy do i have some explaining to do.

Update:

Performance-PCs has First-Class customer service. I got a email with a tracking number for the correct part, followed by another email with a pre-paid shipping label to send back the old part. So in the end, they took care of the customer in the best possible way.

So there you have it, these guys are A-OK in my book. :thup: Case closed.

(Now I kinda wish I didn't post in this thread because the title doesn't reflect my opinion on them.)

Last edited:
I'm just going to kill this thread, as it's quite old to start with and doesn't reflect their present customer service. Anyone that wants to rate their experience with this vendor can just start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back