• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FahMon: unitinfo.txt can't be converted to unicode...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Is_907

So FahMon keeps giving me this error for both of my VMs... Something about not being able to convert unitinfo.txt to Unicode.
Happens about every 20mins or so.

Any ideas??

FahMon is expecting unicode, and not getting it.

I believe your version of FahMon was compiled for a different type of character set.

Check with http://FahMon.net/ and see if they have a version that fits your character set.

Right...
I loaded up my VMs and saw some kind of weird error about not getting enough ticks... the FAH client thought something was hogging CPU time. I killed the clients and restarted them and now FahMon is fine.
Weird.

You *must* simply keep your liquor away from FahMon - that's all there is to it! :santa:

You *must* simply keep your liquor away from FahMon - that's all there is to it! :santa:

I knew that would get me in trouble one of these days!

Problem came back up overnight... going to try rebooting the VMs. Looks like the unitinfo.txt files are corrupt. *shrug*

Back