• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Techy Podcasts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Is_907

Okay, so I'm not so much a new-media-douchebag (google that), but I do enjoy blogs and podcasts about technology every now and then.
I'm doing an internship at my Uni where I manage the new Help Desk. We recently implemented a program where all new students buy a MacBook or MacBook Pro (and an iPhone or iPod touch) so it's kind of Apple-focused.

Now, the question I have for everyone here is this: within our Help Desk we have speakers and an LCD tv on the wall and I need stuff to show throughout the day. I want to have stuff like Apple's OS X Quick Tips podcast as well as our own in-house howto videos (we have a couple staffers who do just that quite nicely) but my employees--the other interns--will get really bored with howtos all day.
I want to intersperse some real technology stuff in there.

The other thing is that it must be clean. No swearing and no sexual humour.

I'm thinking about Engadget's podcast, GeekBrief.TV, and, perhaps, TWiT (This Week in Tech, Leo Laporte's thing).

I open the floor to suggestions.

Back