• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a new Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapman02

Hey all,
Well, I have finally outgrown my beloved Antec nine-hundred, I need a new case. My budget is around $100-$150, I'll go up a little, and I'll also go down.

Here are what I am looking for in order of importance.
1. Full Tower: as big as possible
2. Excellent cooling: remember I am coming from a ninehundred.
3. Wire Management: I really want to be able to hide my wires without having to cut holes
4. Window: I like Pretty things
5. Quiet: Quieter the better

Any suggestion's will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

What is thought of the Mozart TX. That thing is a BEAST.
I was thinking about it, and I might want to look at Mid towers again also, as long as they have great wire management.

Well, when you say in the original post you've "outgrown" your 900, do you mean you've just gotten bored of the way it looks, or literally outgrown it, and you need more room? If you need more room, I wouldn't be looking at another mid tower :)

Well, when you say in the original post you've "outgrown" your 900, do you mean you've just gotten bored of the way it looks, or literally outgrown it, and you need more room? If you need more room, I wouldn't be looking at another mid tower :)

When I said "outgrown" I ment that the wires were getting out of hand after going crossfireX, and my modding skill's were, let's just say, lacking :(. A mid tower with good airflow and excellent wiremanagement will do fine.

I've never owned the 900, but I thought it had good airflow and excellent wire management? Or is it good airflow and bad wire management? Can't remember with cases these days.

One of my friends had a clear case when I was like 15. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So unfunctional.

ppl have modded the 900 for better cable management(which i need to do badly)

these 2 are just jokes
Case 1
Case 2

Why would you buy a case that you KNOW you're gonna have to mod to work well when you can buy one for less $$ that has just as good of flow and doesn't NEED to be modded? You could pull the looks card but that's about the only reason, unless you just like to cut up brand new cases.

Axis

The CM 830 has great airflow, but if you want the inside to be neat, you need MAD SKILLZ YO. Its nearly impossible to hide wires anywhere.

Back