AVP2 Problem, please help.

I have played AVP2 for like a month and finished all the 3 species.
    First when i tried the multiplayer i got this error about some update but i fixed it, now i can see all the servers but when i try to enter the server i get the message ¨Disconnected: Some Game Resources Differ From The Server¨.
    Does annybody know how to fix this? i have the 1.0.9.6 patch for the game and i havent downloaded annything else for it except for the server list thing.

Author Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by fanty View Post
    I have played AVP2 for like a month and finished all the 3 species.
    First when i tried the multiplayer i got this error about some update but i fixed it, now i can see all the servers but when i try to enter the server i get the message ¨Disconnected: Some Game Resources Differ From The Server¨.
    Does annybody know how to fix this? i have the 1.0.9.6 patch for the game and i havent downloaded annything else for it except for the server list thing.
    I'm not sure the game serves mods to player, you may need to go collect a few mods to have better compatibility with servers. Are there mods for the game?

there's a map pack that you may have to install. I remember having to load one when I used to play.
    Workstation - Windows 7 x64
    AMD 1055T
    Server - ESXi 5.0
    INTEL E5-2603

10 Year Badge
    Heatware Profile
    Lurker... Hoiie, ancient but good game. I rememeber well the massive advatages to being the alien. Kinda sounds like a wierd Sci-Fi book...LOL.

Excellent game...!
    I.M.O.G. "It's a plugin issue," ...

Asus P8P67 Pro
    4g Corsair Dominator 667
    6970 Crossfire
    1t Hitachi
    Win 7