• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AVP2 Problem, please help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fanty

I have played AVP2 for like a month and finished all the 3 species.
First when i tried the multiplayer i got this error about some update but i fixed it, now i can see all the servers but when i try to enter the server i get the message ¨Disconnected: Some Game Resources Differ From The Server¨.
Does annybody know how to fix this? i have the 1.0.9.6 patch for the game and i havent downloaded annything else for it except for the server list thing.

I have played AVP2 for like a month and finished all the 3 species.
First when i tried the multiplayer i got this error about some update but i fixed it, now i can see all the servers but when i try to enter the server i get the message ¨Disconnected: Some Game Resources Differ From The Server¨.
Does annybody know how to fix this? i have the 1.0.9.6 patch for the game and i havent downloaded annything else for it except for the server list thing.

I'm not sure the game serves mods to player, you may need to go collect a few mods to have better compatibility with servers. Are there mods for the game?

there's a map pack that you may have to install. I remember having to load one when I used to play.

Lurker... Hoiie, ancient but good game. I rememeber well the massive advatages to being the alien. Kinda sounds like a wierd Sci-Fi book...LOL.

Excellent game...!

Back