• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding goals for 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
save some money up so I can get a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P for the Q6600 I have sitting on the shelf and some more GPU's.

I have one of those mobos on the way... hope she's a good one. I'll let you guys know. :)

start folding 24/7 again, maybe get a better rig if i can get the money...i have too many outlets for money hahahah

I'm shooting for 20 million by the end of the year. I'd like to get into the top 10 of the team stats, but I'm not sure I can swing that. I'd also like to get into the top 100 of total producers in the project. Currently at 249 I think. However, I'm in the top 90 or so of PPD averages, so I might not make it there either...

Last edited:
Make it to 40,000,000 points. (Based on current point structure and wife not pulling the power cord).

HayesK

Punched my calc buttons wrong. Raise my goal to reach 106,000,000 (add 54,000,000 points).

Punched my calc buttons wrong. Raise my goal to reach 106,000,000 (add 54,000,000 points).

wtf.gif
thumbsup.gif

It has already been broughten..............;)

Currently stress testing my first i7 920. :beer:

1. Help the team by finding hardware to donate for rigs in need and contest prizes.
2. Setup a linux rig for the experience. I heard it's such fun!
3. Rent my PPD to the highest bidder to pay for the first goal. ;) or maybe the other way around and fold for a month for a contest winner.

Back