• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding goals for 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
25k PPD without running up the power bill too much.

Hit top 20 PPD producer

Reach 10 million in 2009

and not lose my job or go broke this year...

My new goal is beat Jolly to page one, and make 3 mil by October :)

hehehe,,,,:p

Well I have done my First Goal and passed the Million Pts Mark

Also have managed to stay ahead of blakehenry00,,,,,just :),,,,:burn:

Next Goal to Make Page 1 and 2 Million before May,,,,Then onto 3 Million,,,,,:burn:

For 2009:

- Bring my total up to at least 20 million (~11.5 million right now) done

- Make it into the Top 100 in the world... and stay there. still working on it (106 based on EOC)

- Pass my friend cuda340 (Bayna) :p :D ...and I'll take out ih along the way too... can't overlook ih! ;) made is past ih... but am failing miserably trying to keep up with cuda :beer:

Usually I like to bump this thread about 1/2 way through the year... so I'm a little late... still, I'd like to hear about the progress our teammates have made through the first (almost) 7 months of 2009.

My primary goal is well out of reach for the moment. Way to Fold 'em cuda! :beer:

I think one of my biggest goals for this year is to continue folding to find a cure. Next on my list is to build a quad/GPU rig.Still working on and DONE!!

I still have a few months left of the year to keep on folding, and the quad/GPU rig has been folding away for some months now. I even made my first million this week, just under the 4 year mark. :beer:

Next Goal to Make Page 1 and 2 Million before May,,(Done),,Then onto 3 Million (Done),,,,,:burn:

Well so far been more than I expected and have actually just passed the 4 Million pts Milestone so ,,,Lets see if I can get to 6 Million before Christmas :burn:

Thanks H :beer: but, we have a long way to go yet...... No fat lady in sight. :p

Hehe... :D I'll have to wait for my electric rate to drop... which should be two more cycles. Right now I'm in "cut-back" mode. But, I am looking for my first i7... that and bringing some GPUs back online may help my cause in a few months... but I'm not optimistic about my chances. :D

Not there, yet, and unless something changes I don't think I can catch WarriorIII, and where has he been lately?

He dropped in a couple months ago and said he'd be back soon/eventually... but haven't seen him since. :(

:attn: <- for WII

I'm shooting for 20 million by the end of the year. I'd like to get into the top 10 of the team stats, but I'm not sure I can swing that. I'd also like to get into the top 100 of total producers in the project. Currently at 249 I think. However, I'm in the top 90 or so of PPD averages, so I might not make it there either...

Well, I made 25 million, and I'm likely to be at 27 million by the end of the year. I did make it into the top 10, but I wasn't able to stay there. I might be able to get back there when the new card arrives Saturday/Monday.

I'm only at 131 as far as total producers, so not likely to be in the top 100 by the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly-Swagman

Next Goal to Make Page 1 and 2 Million before May,,(Done),,Then onto 3 Million (Done),,,,,:burn:

Well so far been more than I expected and have actually just passed the 4 Million pts Milestone so ,,,Lets see if I can get to 6 Million before Christmas :burn:

Yep Done That one too, and looks like as long as does get too Hot here will make 7 million before Christmas :salute:
:burn:

He dropped in a couple months ago and said he'd be back soon/eventually... but haven't seen him since. :(

:attn: <- for WII

He still drops in every now and then. It doesn't seem as often as it used to be, but he is still around. I think he is a bit buried in moderating work and RL though. I have been thinking about shooting a PM his way just to see how he is doing.

Anyway, I am still cranking out the points the best I can. I think I should have set some tougher goals for myself this year. :beer:

Punched my calc buttons wrong. Raise my goal to reach 106,000,000 (add 54,000,000 points).

I'm going to make 1 out of 2 goals. I've got 125,000,000 points or there about, but I wasn't good enough to maintain the spot in the top ten producers. -bigadv WUs comming at a time I can't afford to upgrade, has bumped me down to #15 when you take out PS3, PDC, and anonymous....

# 14 if if you take out Computek. Hail to the teams new #1 producer

I wasnt folding at the begining of the year. But I hope to make at least 300k

Not bad considering I started in November...

Hope to make 2.5m by end of 2010

Back