• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding goals for 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
# 14 if if you take out Computek. Hail to the teams new #1 producer

I honestly never thought I'd see the day... when the economy turns around, I know who will be back in the top spot. ;)

In the meantime, :beer: for Computek!!! :beer:

...and a six-pack of Guinness for ChasR, because he deserves a toasted as well! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I don't know about PPD goals, but I'd like to build a Quad - either Intel or AMD - and add a GPU like a GTX 260 to the "Fold".

start folding 24/7 again, maybe get a better rig if i can get the money...i have too many outlets for money hahahah

First goal not accomplished, folding can only be a winter time thing as my room get WAY too hot with my machines running. Goal 2 was achieved with my MacBook Pro:burn:

My goal back after getting into this in oct was to get 1 mill by Christmas. I think I'm a smidge behind but we'll see.

Next year is going to be something like maybe 5mill? We'll see...I have a few additions to make but gotta buy a TV/surround sound home theater first, and I never know if I'll have a job when I show up in the morning with how the economy is going.

My goal back after getting into this in oct was to get 1 mill by Christmas. I think I'm a smidge behind but we'll see.

Next year is going to be something like maybe 5mill? We'll see...I have a few additions to make but gotta buy a TV/surround sound home theater first, and I never know if I'll have a job when I show up in the morning with how the economy is going.
Looks like you'll hit on the day!:beer:

I just successfully completed my goal of 1 million points yesterday :)

Congrats Pettey and Comp!

I just made it to 6 million :beer:

Future goal depend on how long the extra large WU's continue. I can really rack up the points with those! :burn: :burn: :burn:

I definitely didn't pass cuda, but here's to trying again in 2010. :beer:

Has someone started a 2010 goals thread yet? Times a tickin'.

I've delayed a complete computer reformat because i'm so friggin close to my goal I could taste it!!!

My goal was to get into the top 200 by the end of the year... well there's 3 days left and i'm in 204th place. I got a 55,000 pointer that's gonna push me over the line which should get here in just another 40 hours. Nothing aside from hardware failure is gonna stop me mu ha ha!!!

Watch me make the final leap!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=181932

Back