• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding goals for 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Think my first Goal for the 2009 Year will be to make 1,000,000pts before end of Jan

Second to Make page one and 2,000,000pts by Christmas also ,, and continue to help Science!

Also try to keep slightly ahead of Blakehenry00,,,,lol

Goin' for top 20, There are lots of videocards in warehouses that need good homes, I'll be adopting as many as possible.

I think it's reasonable for me to want to hit 2million points before Christmas. That's only 1.6million away right now ;)
I have a lot of building and borging to do!

And, of course, to help science. I'm hoping to hear more results this year; it's really exciting to see what's happening because of our contributions.

Try for the Top 20 in Ppd...Again (Currently@22).Failed:(@29 Currently
Reach the top 35 in overall(Curently@52).Done@32 Currently

Pass Jon Done
Pass Ned. Done

Last edited:
My goal is to break 1k PPD.

Currently at just over/under 200. That new rig in the mail should help :D

Might also make it to page 3 or so....

Finally get my system water cooled so I can overclock and fold in a proper manner.

I'm not sure I can make it, but my goal is to reach 10 million points by the end of the year. It will require a large increase in ppd, and my ppd is currently down about 3k from what it was a few months ago.

Let's review shall we...

harlam357 said:
As far as my goals go... I've blown by both of them...

- 4 million in 2008
- 7 million total by the end of 2008

I guess I need to make a new goal... 10 million total by the end of 2008, that all inclusive 8-digit club.

Check... Check... and Check for 2008.

For 2009:

- Bring my total up to at least 20 million (~11.5 million right now)

- Make it into the Top 100 in the world... and stay there.

- Pass my friend cuda340 (Bayna) :p :D ...and I'll take out ih along the way too... can't overlook ih! ;)

Edit: speak of the devil... there he is... :D

Last edited:
Folding goals for 2009

-to maintain full time folding, despite facing rising(and ever outrageous) electric rates.

-to get my GPU2 boxes folding in Linux.

my #1 goal in 2009 is to get my machine stable again and start folding.

update.. 24 hour prime blend stable.. lets hope it doesn't EUE now

#2 is to borg more friends into folding full time.

#3 convince everyone on team 32 to fold for ChasR, let's make him #1 ;) (sic)

Last edited:
Make it to 72,000,000 points and maintain my spot as one of the top 10 producers in the world.

Back