• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 Install Error 0x8007045D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattNo5ss

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
I get a 0x8007045D error when trying to install Windows 7 Beta, anybody else get this? I'd like to try the beta, but I've gotten this error 5 times in a row while trying to install, it freezes at 78%...

what program did you use to burn the ISO to a DVD?? What speed did you burn the ISO with.
I have been using ISORecorder for a while now and have never made a coaster while burning a ISO to a DVD even using the maximum speed allowed.
If that isnt the problem the check the download and if that is ok then check your overclock.

I used PowerISO to burn the DVD, and used the "maximum" speed setting.

I'm pretty sure the download is okay now, I was getting ~400MB ISOs but I finally got a 2.43GB ISO from Microsoft.

You think I need to run the CPU at stock to make the ISO?

I know this thread is old, But i need urgent help. Im having problems installing Windows 7 Ultimate to my PC. The spec is way more than the minimum spec and runs vista like a rocket... So whats with windows 7 not installing?

I know this thread is old, But i need urgent help. Im having problems installing Windows 7 Ultimate to my PC. The spec is way more than the minimum spec and runs vista like a rocket... So whats with windows 7 not installing?

I suggest starting a new thread as this will be overlooked.
Also include the following
Computer Spec
Which Windows version
32 or 64bit
Upgrade or full install
Actual problem your having

I'll keep an eye out for the thread and help where I can,but the info above will be needed.

Back