• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Regarding some G.Skill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd certainly tend to believe the manufacturer in this instance, but there are easy ways to find out the spd settings. CPUz displays them, memset, I think everest has a spd timing page too.

All those programs show what neweggs shows but I am running them at what speeds G.Skill's website says @ 2.5-4-4-8 and they seem to be doing fine.

Sounds great. G.skill has been my go to mem company for a couple years. They're making some good schtuff.

I'm feeding them 2.7v I believe, I think thats what the "High" setting is on my mobo.

Yes thank you, I do realize this. Were it anything save DDR I'd have reacted a bit differently. :) Liberal use of the 4v vDIMM jumper on the DFI Ultra-D has provided me with extensive experience with overvolted DDR fun.

Just the same Special7 you'd be wise to ensure they're seeing some airflow to maximize their lifespan.

This be teh nekked ram. Better than the typical el-cheapo heat spreader anyway.

Back