• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's my current system. My signature has all the specs of my system. I've done a few small mods to my case, I drilled holes in the top and added handles to make it easier to carry (my wife watches me play Mass Effect in the living room, so they help a lot). I also cut out the grilles for the front intake and rear exhaust fans to improve their airflow and reduce noise. I covered the cuts with rubber u-channel molding.

I did the best wire management I could in this case, it has no wire management options to speak of. Sorry for the blurry phone pictures.

side2.jpg
Side shot showing handles

side1.jpg
The guts

rear1.jpg
Rear fan sans grille

not a bad job there friend. Im going to be helping a friend water cool one of these cases soon, if you would like, ill provide some images for you!

Thanks, I'd definitely appreciate some ideas. It was easy to manage cables back when I had my P182 but since I went to a smaller, lighter case, it's astronomically more difficult.

Hi!

I tinker, and don't have any money. So my computers are neither leet nor top of the line, but I built them myself.

Chronologically,
First (I was 13):
picture.php

Second (14):
picture.php

Third (15 or 16, don't remember):
picture.php

picture.php

Dude that's the best kind of Modding ever! As true as it gets and right to the Core. And fun.

Reverse Watercooling.

To hell with the CPU, those 480's need help!

(My previous system, parted it out and sold it off. almost a year ago to date)

P1010011.JPG
P1010012.JPG
P1010015.JPG
P1010017.JPG

Your typical run of the mill watercooled 800D:

6909518122_4afa35da98_c.jpg

6682551899_f8a35a5fb0_z.jpg

6682550417_0bb90070f7_z.jpg
(above is with the old 6950's.. basically the same setup with the 580's.

6909518696_af30d2c620_c.jpg

Back