• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mga kababayan ko! Was using samsung ram but got compatibility issues so I'm back to my Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 :)

thedarkknightx.jpg

ciku looks nice my friend, correct less hassle with the Corsair Ram, but alway's check and double check your compatibility first ok.

Last edited:
My first Pime95.

KUMUSTA raident30: Ok my friend, just did my first Prime95 the other day so take a look and see what you think.

Attachments

• PRIME 95 Results 28-08-2012.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
KUMUSTA raident30: Ok my friend, just did my first Prime95 the other day so take a look and see what you think.:salute::thup:

may i know how long have you run it and what's the temperature while running it? it looks like its not overclocked, the report said it was only 3.6ghz, i assume that's the turbo boost raising the clock speed.

Ok my friend might be not such a good try after all, dont know what your Kuya is doing etc.
But had a big scare the other day, the whole Computer shut down thought blew it up buddy. So got to take it easy from now on ok.

Did some checking and now we back to normal at the moment, got the CPU up to 3.9ghz and stable on Temps, checked it out with 3DMark and others as well. will check it, then later up the multiplyer to 40 and check it again ok. sorry Temps at idle 25c rising to 29c after a test, but really not shure how high is SAFE.

as long as you do not get pass 90c it will be fine. 70-80 is ok, 60-70 is good.. it really depends on the voltage you put it, just remember you cannot go past 1.51v... for a 4.5 i think 1.35v is fine but you can still go lower than that. btw it did not blew up when it shutdown, it is just a failed overclock...

YOUR LEET SYSTEM????

Ajay57: Phase 2 of my 2012 build, next month Phase 3 is coming yeah.

Attachments

• Philip's update Photo's 19.jpg
    Philip's update Photo's 19.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 564
  • Philip's update Photo's 30.jpg
    Philip's update Photo's 30.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 560
  • Philip's update Photo's 26.jpg
    Philip's update Photo's 26.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 560
  • Philip's update Photo's 24.jpg
    Philip's update Photo's 24.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 558
Leet systems phase 3 coming soon.

Kosay1991: Good luck on your new build with your GPU, and many thanks for the nice remarks.

Last edited:
MOrphin3: Just looking at your build buddy looks nice in your case, but a small humble suggestion a real nice looking LED FAN on that there cooler, would look really sweet and bright up the whole case, if you do not mind me saying so.

P.S. At the same time you could up grade the speed + the airflow as well.

ajay57.

Last edited:
MOrphin3: Just looking at your build buddy looks nice in your case, but a small humble suggestion a real nice looking LED FAN on that there cooler, would look really sweet and bright up the whole case, if you do not mind me saying so.

P.S. At the same time you could up grade the speed + the airflow as well.

ajay57.

I actually just got the newer xigmatek fans that are 74cfm and I believe 1500 rpm will give them a try and see how the performance is.. thanks for the suggestions

Back