• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had something similar to that. Actually had a cardboard box for my gaming rig and my server for a while. My gaming rig got about as hot as the surface of the sun and one day the box started to almost get gooey like a hot marshmallow, followed by smoke. The server still runs in a box though, and very cool as well.

Hmm, need new pictures, and a new camera.. Pretty much the same but with a 280 instead of GX2, and the i-RAM is gone. Love that thing, just not enough room for it to breath in there. Also, if anyone knows of a brushed aluminum DVD drive, I'd love to hear about it.

DCAM0087.jpg

Hmm, need new pictures, and a new camera.. Pretty much the same but with a 280 instead of GX2, and the i-RAM is gone. Love that thing, just not enough room for it to breath in there. Also, if anyone knows of a brushed aluminum DVD drive, I'd love to hear about it.

DCAM0087.jpg

Wow that is one packed case. Time for a upgrade!

None of these are mine, but I still find them pretty epic.

r2-casemod.jpg

31346-500-666.jpg

31324-500-666.jpg

31361-500-375.jpg

hl2_1.jpg

hl2_2.jpg

hl2_3.jpg

hl2_4.jpg

hl2_6.jpg

^^^^ That is a sweet setup. I love the color combo.

+1 for that. I think that has to be one of the nicest looking systems I have seen in a long time. :attn:

I'd love to see a small or a micro version of a similar design. :sn:

- Blackstar

HOLY MOLY.
that 1200 with yellow water cooling is sexy as. one of the best colour themes i've seen.
do i see a white cathode in there, as well as some ornage/yellow LEDs?

it'd be interesting to know how you got the colour effects :)

Wow that is one packed case. Time for a upgrade!

That case is plenty big for all the stuff I have in it. Could fit another 5.25" and another 3.5" device, if I wanted.

Once the mATX X58 from DFI comes out, it's gonna get more packed, with a second video card :santa:

wooh!! tnx guys!!!:clap: thats flattering:p

yup, white cathode and yellow LEDs (3mm only) i think. if the white cathode is on, you cant really notice the yellow LED spotted on the reservoirs, so you have to turn off the white cathode to see the yellow LED on the reservoirs, as you can see in the last 2 pics.

maybe this feb ill redo my loop.. again.;) still messy and do some wire management. and of course main reason for redoing is getting 2nd 4870x2:cool:

This is my latest build
Its only one cpu(quad processors) and one graphics card(gtx 280 ftw) but I'm getting over 19000 on my 3dmark score and its running at an average temp of 36c with active water cooling.

l_b44cdd6d6e474e47b33fbe0a5577fe38.jpg

l_7dfaeac3c8b04fb6b88ff8d055e151d2.jpg

Here's a couple of my system (It's my first I've ever done):

Antec 1200
th_028.jpg
Night Shot
th_IMG_0871.jpg
Inside of the Case
th_IMG_0904.jpg
Closer View of the MB (Camera focused on the heatsink)
th_IMG_0902.jpg
Closeup of the Heatsink
th_IMG_0899.jpg
Mouse and Keyboard
th_IMG_0890.jpg
Complete Rig
th_IMG_0894.jpg

Last edited:
holy SLI!! 2- 295's :eek: man where is the 30" monitor to use all that horsepower?? any heat issue with those badboys? man i want that--:D

:eek: Wouldn't want to put another hard drive in there. That looks like a Coolermaster midtower. I got a 7950GT in mine and I have to remove it to get some of the bottom hard drives out. Smart move putting it on the top bay :)

my friend had a pc in a cardboard box for a while cus it would overheat in any case he put it in.

Back