• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's the inverter for the cathodes.

You sit pretzel on the floor or something? ;)

Lol its good for your posture to sit pretzel... No, but seriously I just moved into my new house and haven't had the chance to pick up a desk yet.

Call me crazy, but I find the best exercise for me is to pedal like a mofo and play left 4 dead! I can go forever and not even notice what Im doing. When the zombies attack I pedal faster and faster and act like im running around...

No zombie's gonna get me, Im too fast!
9ptank.jpg

Call me crazy, but I find the best exercise for me is to pedal like a mofo and play left 4 dead! I can go forever and not even notice what Im doing. When the zombies attack I pedal faster and faster and act like im running around...

LOL... That is so awesome... I think I might have to give that idea a shot :p

My rig ( Also listed in sig ):

imgp1237lj1.jpg

imgp1238za9.jpg

imgp1243qe4.jpg

imgp1244lt2.jpg

imgp1247ht7.jpg

I have too many photos to show them all here, just follow this link.

LINK

I custom wired everything in the case, the only thing I need to do is add watercooling and get longer sata cables so I can stealth them. After that, there should be nothing in the way of the fans except the tubing.

Lol its good for your posture to sit pretzel... No, but seriously I just moved into my new house and haven't had the chance to pick up a desk yet.

9ptank.jpg

I should try that!

Well, not the best pics, internet is running like a snail in jello and these are the only ones already on image shack, but heres my computer/space heater.

p1280080.jpg

p1280079s.jpg

p1270075.jpg

wow, you seem to like living on the edge... one bump of the desk and there goes your 360...

i keep mine safe next to the ones i love :)

Wii = win. I just got one for my girlfriend. So far we have Brawl, Mario Kart, Okami, Raving Rabids, NiGHTS, wii play, and wii sports.

It's seeing way more use than my 360 anymore. I almost can't justify owning it.

ya, since i just got my 360 i've been playing that but i got over my wii for the most part as i've had it since it came out. get twilight princess for it, great game!

ya, since i just got my 360 i've been playing that but i got over my wii for the most part as i've had it since it came out. get twilight princess for it, great game!

Planning on that, and metroid. And will probably play a fe of the older games, and then get some wii points so I can get some old school games.

Dude, everyone raves about that game! Is it really that good? I have yet to purchase anything other than the Wii Fit for my system, but am wanting to try a good Wii game.

wow, you seem to like living on the edge... one bump of the desk and there goes your 360...

i keep mine safe next to the ones i love :)

Lol my 360 is a champ. Its been through more than a drop off a desk... Had my 360 and my wii since they came out. Ive gotten a ton more use out of the 360 than the wii. The wii is actually my gf's and we play mariokart, wii fit sometimes, but not that much. Wii is good for parties and friends over, 360 is for gamers.

Edit: forget the 360, I would be much more upset if my Mr. Beer fell over!

Back