• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Phenom II Price cut.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i'll but it for $10!

any way i think they should just drop origonal phenoms now and get it done with , i see no point in keepin em arround.

also they need to hurry up with those damn 45nm x2's!

thats nice i paied $275 mine and newegg just shipped today,
wonder if i should send mine back to newegg,
can you do things like this,
im sure not losing $40 on this deal,
Thanks,

Most of the free shipping went away. Shortly after their old name. What were they called? Drat! Curse my ancient memory. Had google in it as I recall.

will newegg price match if i call them,
i heard there is restock fee or something,
may just have to cut my loses and move on,
i really have good luck,
but anyways least i got the cpu with a mb combo deal with $30 off price,

thats nice i paied $275 mine and newegg just shipped today,
wonder if i should send mine back to newegg,
can you do things like this,
im sure not losing $40 on this deal,
Thanks,

Call them they generally tend to honor the new price if you have not even received the CPU yet.

And since they have already dropped the prices at newegg by $40 :)

Well, guess it's time to upgrade from my trusty 165 Opty to the 940. it's going to be another $1k for this built!

i'll but it for $10!

any way i think they should just drop origonal phenoms now and get it done with , i see no point in keepin em arround.

also they need to hurry up with those damn 45nm x2's!

If you believe the rumor sites they might bring out some lower end 45nm cpus next month. As the 920 is under 200 one can only wonder how cheap will propus be.

well good news for me,
newegg refunded me $40 back off the $275 i paied,
so got my 940 for $235 price,
since it shipped the same day the price changed i figure they would,
gotta love newegg for life,

This is excellent; I was hoping AMD would match the price drops from Intel.

I'll be building a quad-core system in the next month or two; with the Q8200 at $170 and the PII 920 at $195, I'll have a tough time choosing...

Those two cpus should be an easy choice. Get the 920. The Q8200 is just too crippled.

Holy price cut batman!

You know... after I buy my Trek bike... I'll be picking up one for sure. I don't need to wait for the AM3 3.4+ now.

Back